At Panoramas Thailand we complete the work IN-HOUSE so you receive the best quality pano spheres to showcase your location. The following was prepared to answer the most common questions.
Q) We have many mirrors and glass doors in our resort?
- We do not place our camera in the reflection of windows or mirrors or we will digitally remove reflections. **
Q) How do you move from different areas or floors?
- Arrows allow users to navigate to and from adjacent spheres.
- Floor plans and indexed navigation is available. ** View Here
Q) Can we have staff and customers in during a shoot.
- We do not demand that common areas are empty of people and staff. People in common areas can add to the ambiance of a tour. **
- If you want empty areas we can shoot this way however this is your choice. **
- We can tell a story by staging your staff and willing customers. A personal touch that assists to book rooms. **
Can I add my company Logo for branding?
- We do give you the option to add your LOGO for branding. **
Q) How do we put the tours on our Website and Facebook?
- We do provide you with the codes for embedding in Social Media such as Facebook. **
Q) How long does it take to shoot and be online?
- We provide a quick turnaround and allow you to PREVIEW your tour.
- Depending on the weather conditions we will wait for a good weather day to shoot.
- After the shooting date, we have a 1 to 2 week turnaround.
- We offer minor corrections and any large modifications are billed out at an hourly fee. **
Q) Do we get the camera images to keep?
- Sorry no. The original camera images nor the equarectangular images are not given.
- If you require the images then you need to purchase the Intellectual Property Rights. **
Q) Can we add a floor map or a video to a tour?
- We provide advanced tour features such as floor maps, embedding of pics, videos and even music. **
- We can adapt your tour to be 3D Virtual Reality compatible with Samsung VR and Google Cardboard. **
Setup is very important and should look close to the way when a customer checks in. We request that your staff-set up all pano locations for the scheduled times of each location.
- Clean floors, mirrors and all dusting.
- Lobby clean from clutter and tables chairs straightened.
- Arrangements- flowers and towel art on bed. Etc, etc.
- All lights should be turned ON and replace any broken bulbs.
- Bedding MUST be clean and PRESSED flat with NO wrinkles.
We will assist your staff with final touches of set up. We require a senior staff to be present to OKAY the setup for shooting at each location.
A re-shoot will only be done if there is a technical issue with a location. We are no responsible if set up was done incorrectly or something was missed in set up. Digital retouching is available to correct any set up flaws. **
** Extra costs may apply
Please note that Street View Thailand will provide local support with any questions or modifications.